Almétus Studio

Welcome to the studio website for Sarah Almétus! Here you can stay updated on upcoming events, such as concerts, workshops, and find information for local violin shops or where to buy your supplies!

5.27.2010

Upcoming Concerts

I just wanted to make you all aware of two concerts coming up that affect either myself or my husband. You are not obliged to go to them at all, but I just wanted to make you aware of them and if you would like to attend, that would be great!

The Empyrean Ensemble: New Music from Davis
Wednesday, June 2, 7-9pm
Vanderhoef Studio Theatre, Mondavi Center
  • This event will include works from UC Davis graduate composers - including my husband :-)
  • Here is the link to the UC Davis Calendar
You can also peruse the UC Davis Department of Music calendar for other concerts that may be of interest to you.

The Davis Chorale will present J.S. Bach’s seminal choral work, the B Minor Mass (I will be playing in the orchestra)
Sunday, June 6 at 4:00 p.m. at
The Mondavi Center’s JacksonHall
  • You can get info here for this concert.

No comments: